If I could be any superhero I wanted, I’d be Network Marketing Girl.
The ionic minerals and the herbal molecules
in the Scandinavian Berry Blend are a good
solution to the body’s recovery. Take this
simple quiz to determine if Vísi is right for you.
If you answer two or more of the questions
with an affirmative, then please consider the
Vísi products as your best friend to the road
1. Do you feel lethargic? Or not able to be as
active as you like?
2. Do you have problems seeing as clearly as
you used to, especially at night?
3. Do you experience foggy thinking or
4. Do you often feel tired throughout the day,
despite having a decent night’s sleep?
5. Has your skin lost its elasticity? Is it
wrinkled, dry and aging more rapidly than
you would like? Or do you have unsightly
6. Do you often get irritable, depressed or
suffer from mood swings?
7. Have you experienced some unexplained
weight gain that’s difficult to get rid of?
8. Has your physical appearance been taking
on that ”aged” look?
9. Do you have any chronic discomfort, which
seems to get worse with age?
10. Do you suffer from colds or flu-like
symptoms more often than ever before?
So why is Soy Bad for You – The Soy Problems What’s bad about soy? All of those soy alternatives that we have long been consuming with the intention of better health are NOT healthy for us. Did you know that he the largely genetically modified crop can inhibit thyroid function, increase estrogen levels in babies using soy formula, and screw up our digestion.
Dangers of soy: The Negative Soy Side Effects So the real question is: is soy bad for you? Soy is loaded with trypsin inhibitors that prevent proper protein digestion; goitrogen which inhibits thyroid function; phytic acid, a fiber that impairs absorption of minerals; and phytoestrogens which dangerously increase the estrogen hormone.
Visi Weight Loss